My team is looking for another Marketo practitioner to help maintain an enterprise B2C instance. Lots of cool enhancements and custom solutions are being used to extend the function of Marketo- AI, Predictive Modeling, Dynamic Emails via Velocity, API solutions etc.. We're looking for some help with the basic campaigns while other team members focus on the advanced builds. Ideal candidate should have 1-2 years Marketo experience but will train the right candidate.
At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
With the ability to search thousands of vehicles from our expansive inventory, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and the ability to complete contracts without visiting the back room of a dealership, we provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers that can be completed from their desktop or mobile device. All our vehicles are inspected and reconditioned based on our 150-point certification checklist and come with a 7-day return policy. We also operate our own logistics network to deliver cars to customers as soon as the next day, as well as offer customer pick-up at our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machine locations (yes, you read that right). By putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we’ve built a no-pressure, no-haggle online car buying experience that save our customers time and money.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video.
Carvana Careers: Between Two Erns - YouTube
- Work with Sr Marketing Automation staff to support multiple business units
- Help build or troubleshoot marketing automation campaigns
- Intake new campaign requests / meet with stakeholders and gather spec
- Report and analyze key performance metrics of email performance, campaign effectiveness and funnel generation. Provide these insights to internal teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 1-2 years direct experience working in Marketing Automation role
- Previous experience with systems such as: Marketo, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Hubspot, Infusionsoft
- Past experience managing campaigns.
- Highly motivated, hardworking, and able to effectively multi-task.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide clear observations, analysis, and conclusions to support changes in marketing practices.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects; work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing deadlines and obtaining necessary approvals.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with a CRM (SalesForce is strongly preferred)
- Past Marketo experience (will train the right candidate)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS for email
- Analytics / Reporting experience