Demand Generation Manager
The Demand Generation and PR/AR Manager will help manage Infogix integrated marketing programs including email marketing, landing page content creation, marketing automation tools (Marketo), and metrics reporting. Additionally, they will work on creating a calendar for analyst inquiries, as well as managing the process of scheduling and preparing for analyst calls. This person will also manage all PR activities, working side by side with the Infogix communications firm. This person will collaborate with corporate marketing, creative, sales, product marketing and events, to create and implement global demand gen campaigns, analyst relations and public relations. You will use Marketo to create, manage and launch campaigns, and use Salesforce.com to manage lead flow throughout the sales cycle. Our agency will handle the writing of all press releases, bylines, blogs, while you will manage the efforts to create a strong analyst program. Our Marketing team is located in Naperville, IL.
- Create global demand gen strategy for, and oversee implementation of, multi-channel marketing programs that generate leads and build sales pipeline, using tools such as webinars, vertical campaigns, customer emails, landing pages, SEM, social, etc.
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance and improve overall program effectiveness over time at the regional level
- Team up with Sales, Events, Product Marketing, and Social to define goals and metrics for multi-touch campaigns.
- Coordinate and own all aspects of our email marketing strategy.
- Own the set up, coordination and execution of all web-based events including webinars and live demonstrations.
- Produce campaign recap summaries (e.g., email campaign metrics, web performance metrics, webinar registrants, net new leads, conversion rates, etc.).
- Create and drive repeatable lead nurturing/drip programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline
- Continuously optimize email strategies to drive higher returns including A/B and multivariate testing of subject lines, message content, offers, mailing frequency, segments, etc. to drive the highest open and click through rates.
- Manage the communications firm that will handle all public relations writing and media pitching
- Edit content that is sent from the firm
- Ensure they have the resources necessary to be successful
- Create an analyst relations communications calendar that identifies what analysts should be briefed and when
- Work closely with product management to create the material needed to present to the firm
- Identify the people who will need to complete competitive evaluations for major reports like Magic Quadrants and WAVEs.
- 4-6 years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally in high technology or software.
- International campaign experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (writing portfolio required).
- Ability to write copy for B2B emails, advertisements, and web content.
- Experience establishing strategy for, and running successful campaigns.
- Ability to collaborate and develop positive business relationships with all cross-functional areas within Infogix
- 2+ years experience with Marketo (certification a plus), and Salesforce.com.
- Some experience in PR and AR preferred, but not necessary, as this can be trained.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, marketing, technology or a related field).
If interested, please reach out to Michelle Genser at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-452-2723.