Hi All - I'm posting on behalf of the contact listed below. A great opportunity for a Marketo Certified expert!
LOCATION: Northern Trust Corp. Global Headquarters, 50 S. LaSalle St, Chicago, IL, 60603
REPORTING TO: Manager, Marketing Communications
CORPORATE PROFILE: For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world’s most-sophisticated clients – from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands. We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater. As of September 30, 2018 Northern Trust Corporation had: • $132 billion in banking assets • $8.2 trillion in assets under custody • $10.8 trillion in assets under custody/administration • $1.2 trillion in assets under management
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for configuring and monitoring the Northern Trust Marketo programs, data flows and templates that impact multiple business units within the Northern Trust organization. This includes primary ownership of the master workspace (also referred to as CoE workspace).
1. During implementation and release phases, provide direction and validate Marketo professional services work, determine proper scope of releases, ensure Marketing vision is translated in the tool correctly, support change management team documentation and communications, support CoE setup (roles and responsibilities needed and data governance needs) and support documentation creations (completeness and accuracy). Participate in the SWAT team and present recommendations to the Council. Marketing Automation Strategist Northern Trust Corporation
2. As the primary Marketo support contact, report platform incidents and resolve them. Lead platform enhancements such as new features and functionality. Responsible for onboarding new resources.
3. Identify training opportunities and support training delivery, as needed. Support documentation efforts and sharing learnings with Admins, IT and Performance teams.
4. Identify process improvement opportunities and propose how to act on them as well as identify issues and make recommendations on prioritization based on business and/or user impact
5. Operates independently; has in-depth knowledge of business unit / function.
6. As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level.
7. Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult.
8. Role is balanced between high level operational execution and development, and execution of strategic direction of business function activities.
9. Strategic in developing, implementing and administering programs within functional areas.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary to articulate how Marketo supports the Northern Trust marketing vision and support Marketo training programs.
-In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required.
-Analytical, strategic and organized with project management skills .
-Highly flexible and adaptable to change.
-Technical skills/systems knowledge (e.g. Peoplesoft) along with staying atop of new advances in marketing technology .
-Understand the Northern Trust marketing vision and have the ability to articulate how the vision is being supported by Marketo.
-A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience with Marketo API’s, data flows and integrity, integration configuration, testing, best practices and advanced program logic required.
-Marketo certification is required and previous experience owning similar types of programs.
Contact: Scarlett Wallen Vice President | Executive Search 181 W. Madison, M-5, Chicago, IL 60603 USA +1 312-444-7273 | email@example.com