We have an immediate opening for our Marketing team. See details below. Happy to answer an questions. We are replacing our current person.
About the Role
At Avid, every role has significant impact and is an integral part of realizing our mission - create the most powerful and collaborative media network to enable the creation, distribution, and monetization of the most inspiring content in the world. More specifically, you will have the opportunity to work on cross-functional, global teams in a fast-paced environment that’s revolutionizing the film, music recording, television, live concert, and news broadcast industries.
The ideal candidate must possess proven experience in successfully managing complex, integrated, and measurable demand generation programs across a variety of channels, as well as, understand advanced marketing automation concepts, such as: knowledge of the required infrastructure and systems to support marketing automation initiatives, the necessary processes required for the flow of data between Sales and Marketing and, the data and data management effort needed to drive marketing effective decisions.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Marketing Program managers, Product Marketing, Creative, and Web teams to help bring campaigns through to fruition—the end goal being accurate and effective reporting during and after the campaign
- Helping define the functional design of a campaign focused on driving an optimal user experience using digital (banner ads, paid search, etc.) and traditional (webinars, emails, events, etc.) marketing methods anchored in best practices
- Managing event invitation, registration, and follow-up processes
Learn and implement new tools to support ABM strategy including account engagement, audience segmentation, data quality and reporting.
- Developing web forms and form processing
- Implementing email marketing campaigns including drip, nurture, and batch campaigns
- Working closely with our Data Quality and Analytics Manager to produce the highest quality campaign reporting and insights and to roll those learnings forward into future campaigns
- Monitor and ensure accurate tracking of integrated campaign results
- Manage system integrity and organization by maintaining templates, naming conventions, folders, segmentation, clean up, and augmentation of the global marketing database
About You – You should:
- Be a marketing specialist, with an expertise in data management and marketing automation
- Possess a background in implementing direct sales, e-commerce and channel-focused marketing campaigns in a global environment with a wide range of company offerings
- Be a Marketo power user with experience managing multiple aspects of marketing automation platforms
- Have a strong attention to detail and quality control
- Be able to manage to incredibly sensitive project timelines
- Possess excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Have a clear understanding of closed-loop marketing model with a focus on ROI
- Possess knowledge of marketing automation concepts and best practices
- Understand A/B testing and optimization for all aspects of an integrated campaign (ads, emails, landing pages, follow-up efforts, etc.)
- Bring energy, enthusiasm, and new ideas to help grow the business and enhance the operational efficiency for the company
- Maintain a commitment to organizational vision, mission and objectives, and results
- Have an ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously and independently
- Have 4-5 years of marketing automation experience
- Possess passion for marketing innovation through technology, best practices and latest concepts that drive results
- Have experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM system
- Be experienced in producing campaign reports