Application Link: Marketing Operations Manager - Trulioo - Career Page
With offices in both Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, Trulioo (Truly-you) is a Silicon Valley-funded Fintech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s largest data marketplace for electronic identity verification, today covering 5 billion consumers across nearly all countries through a single API. Trulioo's newly launched Business Verification Service allows clients to gain secure access to hundreds of government registers to instantly verify over 250 million companies in more than 80 countries. Businesses of all kinds depend on Trulioo to streamline and scale their global customer onboarding, fraud, and compliance operations.
We’ve recently been named the BC Tech Association’s “Emerging Company of the Year”, one of the CB Insights’ Fintech 250 companies to watch in 2017, and recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 Company. It’s an exciting time to be part of the growing Trulioo team!
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will own the creation and implementation of scalable marketing processes that ensure best practices in marketing automation, lead lifecycle management and funnel strategy. This role will report into the Marketing Manager. This is a full-time position in our downtown, Vancouver HQ, walking distance from shops, restaurants, and public transit. Compensation is based on experience and includes stock options and benefits. Experience with both Marketo and SalesForce is a necessity for this role
As part of our Marketing team, you will...
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including campaign architecture, segmentation, lead scoring, lead nurturing, data quality, and reporting
- Administer technical aspects of marketing software and tools, including management and maintenance of the connection between SFDC and Marketo to ensure high data quality, expedited lead flow, and proper campaign tracking
- Strategize and implement a sophisticated nurturing engine tailored to different segments of the funnel
- Develop testing frameworks for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates in emails and landing pages
- Help build and maintain a library of landing pages across multiple platforms
- Lead and recommend improvements to existing systems and processes to support the marketing team by identifying new ways to build, score and nurture the lead pipeline and support the growth of the business
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Run data audits to identify trends and results as they apply to specific campaigns, projects or clients and compile detailed reporting of observations, findings, and recommendations
We’re looking for someone who has...
- 2-5 years of experience in Marketing, Operations or Technology
- 2+ years of experience working in Marketo
- 2+ years of experience working in SFDC
- Data-driven with a passion for sales and marketing alignment, process efficiency, and continuous improvement
- Creative, trustworthy, engaging, organized, and passionate about marketing automation
- A planner and a thinker helping the team think through the campaigns and prioritize
- Experienced in executing automated marketing campaigns
- Able to excel in fast-paced work environments and juggle multiple deadlines
It's a bonus if you have...
- SaaS/Tech Experience
- Certification in both Salesforce and Marketo
Working at Trulioo
Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where all employees have an impact. The company is growing fast, so we like to work hard and have fun!
We have catered lunches twice a week, fresh fruit and snacks, yoga classes, team-building events, and of course the standard ping-pong and foos. But what should excite you the most about Trulioo is the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an area that touches everyone's lives.
Enjoy a rewarding and challenging startup environment filled with fun perks!
Please apply through the portal below.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted.