Our company has NetSuite integrated with Marketo using Vertify as a bridge. We want to bring in Contract Item data to Marketo so we can know which of our major product groups a company has and the quantity. We can derive this data using a summary search, but not a standard search because we need to consolidate a few records to come up with the correct quantity (accounting for returns and additional orders) for each product category.
- Veritfy will not allow a summary saved search to be used as a data source on the integration. I also cannot get a NetSuite workflow to update records based on a summary search. It may still be possible, but I have not been successful at finding the correct technique.
- Secondly, I thought I would export the summary results and match the data up with the right Marketo contacts and import into Marketo. Doing that results in an error "ExplicitCompanyUpdateNotAllowed".
- Third, I'd hoped to be able to consolidate data using Vertify. I can get the Contract Item object synched, but I cannot sum a set of records and map that to a single field.
Since none of those will work, I am hoping some others have solved similar problems and can offer advice. I can think of two more possibilities to get what I want.
- Add fields to the customer in NetSuite and populate them from the saved search, either through a CSV import of the summary or figure out how to make the workflow do this autromatically. Then sync the fields to Marketo.
- Purchase the ABM package, so we can import data directly to the company fields with out the 'ExplicitCompanyUpdateNotAllowed' error.
Any other suggestions or comments are welcome.