11 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2018 10:56 AM by Christine Librojo

Different font between words

James Zolinski

An email template of ours seems to have 2 different fonts. At the bottom of the email template is a grey box with a link for leads to visit an email preference center or just unsubscribe. It looks like "preference" and "unsubscribe" are 2 different fonts or sizes. I've tried to fix this but am not sure what needs to be fixed. Can someone help me with how to fix the fonts so "preference" and "unsubscribe" are the same font.

Also, it looks like the line under "unsubscribe" is longer than the word, how can I fix the line so it is only as long as the word

Here is the link to the email:

Login | Marketo

• Re: Different font between words
          Christine Librojo

Can you share a screenshot instead? I think the link is asking us to log into your instance - which we can't do.

Also - you could try opening up a support ticket to see if they could help you troubleshoot. But I can maybe help, with my non-coding eyes

James Zolinski

Thank you Christine for responding, here is the web version of the email:

http://go.prepass.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTkdWa00yTXpaVGxrWTJKaiIsInQiOiJjK010WGRZMUFqQisxNjcyT…

If not, here is the screen shot, but wasn't sure if you would be able to help with out looking at the code

I've also include the html that I believe belongs to section:

<div class="mktoText" id="footer-legal" mktoname="Footer - Legal">

<p style="-moz-hyphens: none; -ms-hyphens: none; -webkit-hyphens: none; margin: 0; margin-bottom: 0; color: #fff; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 400; hyphens: none; line-height: 1.3; padding: 0; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; word-break: keep-all;" class="footer"><i>Copyright © 2018 HELP Inc., All rights reserved.</i></p>

<table class="spacer" style="border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0; padding: 0; text-align: left; vertical-align: top; width: 100%;">

<tbody>

<tr style="padding: 0; text-align: left; vertical-align: top;">

<td height="40px" style="margin: 0px; color: #0a0a0a; font-family: 'Arial MT', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 40px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 40px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; vertical-align: top; overflow-wrap: break-word; border-collapse: collapse !important;"><span style="color: #ffffff;"> <span style="font-size: 16px;">Not subscribed to this newsletter? <a href="http://go.prepass.com/NL-Newsletter-Opt-In_LP-Form-Sign-Up.html" target="_blank" color:="" ffffff=""><span style="color: #ffffff;">Subscribe now</span>.</a></span></span></td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

<p style="-moz-hyphens: none; -ms-hyphens: none; -webkit-hyphens: none; margin: 0; margin-bottom: 0; color: #fff; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 400; hyphens: none; line-height: 1.3; padding: 0; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; word-break: keep-all;" class="footer"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Want to change how you receive these emails? You can update your <a style="margin: 0px; color: #ffffff; font-family: 'Arial MT', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.3; padding: 0px; text-align: left; text-decoration: underline;" href="http://go.prepass.com/communication-preferences.html" target="_blank">preferences</a> or <a href="http://go.prepass.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTTJKa1pqWXpZV0kyTWpNeiIsInQiOiJtWVB1U25LWklKdHU5c21wUlYwUXFtZFdseEhrdzNLVWZtS2dMTDJFeG1CSzdYSGR1b1lwTXpmdXpYTExOTkdWTVpLSUpqMWxMV2VtWERkR0JZL2ZIb0ZkQm5CMTZ1Mm1oamJJMkZIVDNKMEx5R1BPUXNIU1liZU9TY2VQcytNUCJ9" target="_blank" style="color: #ffffff;">unsubscribe </a>from this list</span>.</p>

</div>

<table class="spacer" style="border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;padding:0;text-align:left;vertical-align:top;width:100%">

<tbody>

<tr style="padding:0;text-align:left;vertical-align:top">

<td height="75px" style="-moz-hyphens:auto;-webkit-hyphens:auto;Margin:0;border-collapse:collapse!important;color:#0a0a0a;font-family:'Arial MT',Arial,sans-serif;font-size:75px;font-weight:400;hyphens:auto;line-height:75px;margin:0;mso-line-height-rule:exactly;padding:0;text-align:left;vertical-align:top;word-wrap:break-word"> </td>

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Sabuhi Yahyayev

As Christine Librojo noted, please share a screenshot or copy-paste HTML code here for us to review.