If interested in this position, please apply here.
Demand Generation Manager - Denver, CO
Responsible for the strategy, development, implementation and associated reporting metrics for CoreSite’s demand generation platform. This role will be responsible for building brand awareness and lead acquisition through comprehensive advertising and email campaigns for both the direct and indirect channels, as well as drive strategy and accuracy of marketing department’s reporting in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Oversight of the Marketo implementation and development of campaigns, programs, drip & nurture programs and customer communications.
- Build and develop emails within Marketo leveraging content provided by indirect and direct subject matter experts – must be able to read and edit HTML
- Define business analytics and create reporting dashboards to roll up sales & marketing performance to company leadership – ensure the accuracy of reporting, and analyze data to provide recommendations in order to increase marketing effectiveness
- Manage operations and measure all aspects of our marketing lead generation engine: database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness s, pipeline contribution, overall business performance.
- Assist in evaluation and management of advertising vendors, from contract negotiation through backend API mapping and program measurement and optimization
- Assist with management of pay-per-click and google advertising
- Optimize lead scoring and distribution methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development for qualification and for increasing efficiencies and conversion rates.
- Work closely with the inside sales organization to evaluate the quality and accuracy of lead flow and synchronization between Marketo and Salesforce.com databases.
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping and documenting key marketing processes as it relates to marketing automation
- Identifying and developing best practices; building programs and templates and deploying best-in-class campaigns; training and playbook development
- Work with Sales Operations to ensure Salesforce.com meets the needs of Marketing
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other key marketing ops functions
- Provide exemplary service to internal customers such as sales, marketing program managers and execs as needed
- Quickly implement projects involving diverse & complex data relationships
- Advanced user of advanced marketing automation systems like Marketo (preferred) or Eloqua System administration & marketing experience using Salesforce.com
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role or similar position
- Ability to build emails within Marketo or Eloqua, as well as build campaign lead flow
- Understanding of data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence, and lead management processes and technologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets into concrete business recommendations for marketing and sales leadership with the goal to optimize revenue generating investments.
- Expertise in B2B marketing
- Experience in high-tech marketing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- The position requires <5% travel
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop or kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Ability to travel is required.
Benefits & Life at CoreSite:Not only does CoreSite have a fun, team-focused work environment, but we also offer great benefits!
- Medical and Vision coverage through Cigna Heath Care
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
- Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-term Disability Insurance fully paid by the company
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plans
- Free parking or a company contribution toward a public transit pass
- 3 weeks of Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 10 paid Holidays
- Wellness Program with annual incentive
Please note: Relocation assistance will not be provided for this job. If you are interested in a role like this, but currently do not live in the defined location, we encourage you to view our other open positions.
CoreSite is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law are not taken into account in any employment decisions.CoreSite completes a variety of background check assessments (including inquiries of criminal history and drug tests) in accordance with all federal, state and local laws.
Candidates are considered consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO and other applicable regulations. If you require assistance or an accommodation to successfully complete an application with CoreSite, please notify us.
Thank you for your interest in CoreSite.