Marketing Operations Analyst, EMEA
As a member of Dyn Oracle’s Global Marketing Operations Team, the Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for managing and implementing our EMEA digital marketing programs via . You will be working closely with the Marketing Operations Manager and EMEA marketing team to build and optimize digital campaigns for email marketing, lead nurturing, content promotion and events. You will support the EMEA marketing team with ongoing operations and coordinate with the global operations team in preparing for operational integration in mid- to late-2019. This position requires a person who is detail-oriented and passionate about getting things done, employing his/her digital marketing expertise, and being hands on within marketing automation and CRM software.
- You will be responsible for implementing and monitoring programs. This includes coordinating with EMEA marketing team to understand requirements, campaign setup, development, lead scoring, lead nurture, building triggers, program analytics and more.
- Maintain database health and compliance - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in and Salesforce to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Own the implementation and reporting of specific marketing programs in collaboration with the EMEA marketing team .
- Apply your marketing operations expertise to support the global marketing operations strategy, with emphasis on lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead management, campaign reporting, and sales enablement.
- Create reports for the EMEA marketing team and leadership on actionable trends
- You are highly motivated, collaborative, detail-oriented and obsessed with achieving great results.
- You are well-rounded and understand marketing best practices around lead generation, lead nurturing and persona-driven marketing.
- You are a problem solver who is excited about getting to the core of the issue and identifying solutions.
- You have experience working with multiple groups, specialize in marketing operations, multi-task with agility, and communicate easily...you win best “all around.”
- You plan, organize, schedule and manage in a highly efficient, productive manner.
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills.
- You are an analytical thinker that is always looking for ways to optimize processes and campaigns.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ with extensive hand-on expertise in the full-range of or Eloqua capabilities including understanding the demand generation process.
- Experienced Salesforce.com CRM power user
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience
- Must have excellent MS Office skills
- Experience reporting from Salesforce and or Eloqua
- Experience managing third party marketing programs, a plus.
- Core values: trust, passion, performance and respect
Location: Brighton, UK
Start Date: December 2018 or January 2019
Contact hiring manager: Anna Bruning, Marketing Operations Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org