Branch is a high-growth software company that is transforming how brands connect audiences with digital content. Our unique linking technology and measurement tools help marketers unify user experiences and provide unprecedented visibility into audience engagement across platforms, devices, and channels.
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Marketing Operations Manager to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of strong operations skills, experience with technical best-practices, and enthusiasm for guiding and supporting the growth of a small but dynamic Marketing team. We look at this position as the glue that brings our Marketing team together, and our bridge to the Sales Operations and Data Analytics teams.
Our Marketing team is a collaborative group, with diverse skill sets and a passion for web and app marketing technology. This role will report to the co-founder and Head of Marketing, and will have an immediate impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the Marketing team.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Marketing leadership to develop a coordinated, company-wide marketing automation strategy.
- Create, drive, and enforce processes across the Marketing team that ensure our programs are tracked and reported properly.
- Drive optimal performance of the Marketing team by owning, optimizing, and integrating our marketing technology stack to achieve "best in class".
- Proactively maintain the health of our marketing database through data enrichment, scrupulous hygiene, and persona segmentation.
- Support process automation (for example: building email programs and landing pages, continually optimizing account and lead scoring, setting up campaign-specific routing) and reporting on program performance (for example: email engagement, new leads/pipeline/revenue generated/influenced by campaign).
- Work with stakeholders to develop framework to A/B test pieces of the customer journey, including the website, nurture flows, emails, etc.
- Partner closely with the Sales Development team to devise and execute scalable marketing programs that strengthen and accelerate pipelines for new customer acquisition.
- Identify customer segments and create customized campaigns so every Branch customer — from marketers to developers to data scientists — feels they are receiving information that is timely and relevant to them.
We're Looking for Someone With:
- 4-5+ years in marketing automation systems and process design in a B2B industry.
- Meticulous approach to detail, process, and data management.
- Analytical and organized approach to research and decision making.
- Strong time management skills, with a keen ability to juggle multiple projects/deadlines, and adjust priorities based on ever-changing business needs.
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization.
- Strong ability to collaborate across teams, including all Marketing functions, Sales Operations, and Business Analytics.
- Expert-level Marketo/SFDC experience, and familiarity with common enterprise martech tools such as Bizible, Clearbit, Siftrock, LeanData, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Background in statistical analysis.
- Ability to write SQL (or desire to learn).
- Familiarity with Tableau.
Branch provides the leading cross-platform linking and attribution platform, offering solutions that unify user experience and measurement across devices and channels. Branch powers mobile links and measurement to more than 3 billion monthly users across the globe, and is a trusted cross-platform marketing, engagement and measurement solution for over 40,000 apps — including Airbnb, Pinterest, Audible, Tinder, Reddit, Buzzfeed, Twitch, OfferUp, Groupon, Poshmark and many more.
Interested? Apply here!