SOLVED

Separating Email Sends for Webinar Into Own Program - Benefits or Waste of Effort?

Go to solution
Spencer_Philli1
Level 3

Separating Email Sends for Webinar Into Own Program - Benefits or Waste of Effort?

Hello,

I have an upcoming webinar. I have a webinar program that updates member status on form completion. In the past I have included all the email invites, reminders and confirmations in the webinar campaign.

My question is: Is there any benefit to having those invites, reminders, etc. in a separate email campaign for reporting purposes or am I just making more work for myself. I was thinking that because the programs are associated with different channel tags ( email and webinar ) I could break out reporting like that.

Attached is a screenshot of a test campaign in the email program I started to build. After the email send the flow updates program status in the webinar campaign.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sabuhi_Yahyaye3
Level 3

Re: Separating Email Sends for Webinar Into Own Program - Benefits or Waste of Effort?

Spencer Phillips I would not put invite or reminder campaigns into separate programs. It would be much easier for you to manage them inside a single program, and it will not break any reports.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sabuhi_Yahyaye3
Level 3

Re: Separating Email Sends for Webinar Into Own Program - Benefits or Waste of Effort?

Spencer Phillips I would not put invite or reminder campaigns into separate programs. It would be much easier for you to manage them inside a single program, and it will not break any reports.

Spencer_Philli1
Level 3

Thank you Sabuhi!