You’re ready to take the next step in your marketing career—and you’re looking for the ideal place to do it. At Carenet, you’ll be a part of a growing and dynamic team that is working together to change the future of healthcare. You’ll work with a talented and passionate team who are building a challenger brand to take on the healthcare system by delivering a ground-breaking platform that ensures healthcare is less complicated and more affordable.
Your expertise in Marketo and Salesforce will be put to good use as you help us develop and manage a world-class digital marketing and thought leadership practice. Your strategy chops will be challenged every day as we work to outsmart our competition and make our brand famous. Your ninja project management skills will be immediately deployed as you bring increased efficiency to our team. We are based in San Antonio, TX, but will consider remote employment for the right candidate.
We are Carenet Healthcare Services, and for eight consecutive years, Inc. Magazine has named us as one of America's fastest growing private companies. You may not know our name, but odds are, we may have connected with you or someone you know as a trusted, behind-the-scenes partner for our clients. Every year, we actively engage and serve over 25 million healthcare consumers on our clients’ behalf. Through our areas of expertise—Strategic Engagement, 24x7 Clinical Support/Virtual Clinic, and Navigation and Advocacy—we guide people to high-quality and cost-effective care, coach them to improved wellness, and educate them about their healthcare options and costs. Our impressive client list includes more than 100 innovative healthcare organizations; most are nationally known U.S. health plans representing both commercial and government markets.
The Marketing Manager helps to plan, develop, deploy, manage and measure the on-going marketing efforts of the organization. They bring creativity as well as strategic and critical thinking skills to the planning process, helping to infuse insight and inspiration into our work. Leveraging their prospect nurturing skills and their expertise in marketing automation they bring efficiency to our efforts and ensure our marketing is effective, accurate and impactful. Work collaboratively to help us take our branding and marketing efforts to the next level.
- Collaboratively develops, deploys and manages marketing campaigns and activities
- Actively manages Marketo marketing automation environment including maintaining marketing database, campaign management, measurement and reporting tools
- Develops and refines nurturing streams to convert prospects into qualified sales leads
- Liaises with Ad agency and other outside partners and vendors
- Provides on-going project management of all active marketing projects
- 5-7 years’ experience working in a corporate marketing environment
- Hands-on expertise with marketing automation tools, Marketo preferred
- Demonstrated experience successfully developing, managing, and tracking marketing campaigns in both digital and traditional channels
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or similar
- B2B and Healthcare experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.