As our new Marketing Automation Manager, you will nurture contacts from new lead to client advocate through email marketing initiatives that increase conversion, drive revenue, and retain customers. You must possess an advanced proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation, with experience bui@@lding segmented drip campaigns that convert. The position requires excellent written communication and copywriting skills, strong design and optimization sensibilities and a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll partner with Sales, Customer Success and Marketing in a role that is both strategic and tactical.
- Act as the Marketo administrator and ensure Yello is leveraging it to its full capacity.
- Build a robust email nurturing program that nurtures contacts through the buyer journey and leverages dynamic content to provide targeted content.
- Write, design and develop email templates for use in nurturing and email campaigns.
- Support customer marketing in the onboarding, upsell and retention of clients.
- Analyze data to develop and segment lists from Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Monitor, review and report results to make recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Optimize all campaigns using A/B testing.
- Ensure brand and product messaging consistency of emails.
- Manage outbound email campaigns sent on behalf of sales.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams for creative content and design elements.
- 4+ years email marketing experience, including 2+ years experience as a power user/admin of a Marketing Automation platform required.
- Experience with Marketo is highly preferred.
- Passion for creating world-class email marketing, including the ability to orchestrate each important detail and measure results.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and learn new skills.
- Must love data.
- Basic HTML skills required.
- Strong writing, proofing and editing skills.
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Enterprise-level B2B, SaaS experience preferred, but not required.
Please highlight your marketing automation experience when applying. View posting online