How can you see the specific people who hard bounced, received/didn't receive the email, or opened/clicked through in the email?

Nate_Deacon
Level 2

How can you see the specific people who hard bounced, received/didn't receive the email, or opened/clicked through in the email?

I'm having difficulty finding this information in Marketo. I can see the NUMBER of people who hard bounced, but can't find where it tells me WHO (specific people) hard bounced, or received/didn't receive the email. Could use some help from the community!

2 REPLIES 2
Kevin_Weisenber
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

Re: How can you see the specific people who hard bounced, received/didn't receive the email, or opened/clicked through in the email?

Hi Nate,

It sounds like the data you are looking at  is in a report like an email performance report. These reports are meant to provide you a broad overview of how your message impacted its intended audience rather than getting granular and saying who was affected. To get the "who" data you will need to build a smart list to ascertain this information. An example smart list you can build is "sent email" "opened email" "clicked link in email" "sent email and bounced" and on and on... This is a rather basic functionality of the platform so I recommend you dive into the marketo documentation to insure you have a firm understanding of some of the fundamentals.

If you ever get stuck the community is here to help!

Anne_Angele1
Level 4

Re: How can you see the specific people who hard bounced, received/didn't receive the email, or opened/clicked through in the email?

You'll need to pull smart lists if you'd like a list of names. The report doesn't allow you to drill in to see the list.