I am looking to bring on a Marketo specialist. Please see below for the job description. If you are interested or know someone who is please reach out!
Mitel is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to support the Marketing organization in meeting their strategic objectives. This role will be responsible for creating and maintaining marketing automation campaigns, emails, databases, and overall best practices in Marketo.
This position is based in Plano, TX.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to assist in the development of demand generation campaigns
- Develop and manage automation strategies in Marketo
- Manage automation processes to ensure success of campaigns from start to finish
- Manage automated workflows within Marketo and Salesforce.com, including: digital lead tracking, lead scoring, email blasts, triggered nurture campaigns, working with SFDC admins to ensure leads flow properly
- Assist marketing with analytics support to ensure decisions are data driven
- Improves the use of CRM (Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation (Marketo) systems by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Maintaining user documentation; providing support to sales and marketing staff as needed; delivering regular training courses to Marketo users
- Manage and maintain quality of campaign and lead data in both Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Present results of campaigns and demand generation initiatives on a continual basis
- Bachelor’s degree required - marketing, communications or business
- 1+ year of experience in a marketing or sales operations role
- 1+ year of experience using Marketo
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Knowledge of email marketing and nurture campaigns
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and inbound lead generation
- Experience writing and editing content for email campaigns
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to drive sales results a must
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills • Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insights into actionable workflows