The Marketing Operations and Center of Excellence (CoE) team at Axway leverages world-class marketing technologies, data-driven insights and exemplary team work - to not only help execute marketing campaigns but transform the role of Marketing into a strategic innovation and revenue generating hub. If you thrive on solving new problems every day, experimenting with automation strategies and optimizing operational solutions, this role is for you!
About the Role
This individual will be reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing Operations, supporting Axway’s Marketing Automation initiatives with the following responsibilities:
Marketo Programs/Campaign set up and synchronization
- Set up Marketo programs identifying the right target lists and segmentation, program triggers and flow steps along with appropriate alerts. Create and upload assets on emails and landing pages and implement progressive profiling forms.
- Enable campaign execution and reporting based on stakeholder requirements on responses and program member status and pipeline impact
- Monitor campaign synchronization with Salesforce.com. Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, A/B Tests, nurture campaigns and/or email deliverability.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR guidelines and best practices for all outbound and inbound programs such as Lead Imports, Web forms and Web API integrations
- Partner with the Digital/ Web team in UTM tracking code implementations by campaigns
Marketing Automation Technology maintenance and optimization
- Periodic database optimization tasks including data cleansing, removing duplicates, old, inactive and out-of-compliance leads
- Annual review of the Lead Lifecycle to ensure healthy performance of the lead management process, lead-routing and lead-progression by lead owners
- Assist in quarterly Marketo health checkups, including proper functioning and optimization of emails, landing pages, Database, CoE templates, Folder structures and Campaign flows
- Assist in the design, development and execution of marketing technology roadmap to enable best in class Marketing Operations capabilities
Marketing Strategy Optimization with Data-driven insights
- Leverage Marketo, SFDC and/or other analytics tools to analyze Campaign’s performance, ROI, and pipeline influence along with prospects’ engagement behaviors throughout the buyer’s journey. Be an active, visible and vocal spokesperson for the Marketing Operations team and its contributions to the senior leadership.
- Develop strong relations and close partnership with Regional and Global Marketing, Sales Operations and IT teams to deliver a seamless stakeholder experience
- Act as a key advisor to Marketing Operations and Marketing leadership in influencing the strategic direction of the business. Contribute to the overall strategic growth of the organization.
- 4-6+ years of direct experience in marketing automation along with practical, hands-on experience with Marketo.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence stakeholders and virtual teams.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail, ability to address and interpret technical issues to a non-technical audience. Self-motivated and self-starter with a high sense of ownership.
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure to be able to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge in modern Demand Generation strategies, advanced Excel, HTML, Marketo and SFDC Platform certifications are a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or a related field
- MBA from a reputed business school is highly desirable
Compensation, Perks & Benefits: Besides a competitive salary and great work environment additional benefits and perks include:Healthcare, pension scheme, corporate gym, life insurance, RTT, meal vouchers, work/life balance, complimentary snacks and coffee, plus opportunity to grow within!We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Intercom. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Please attach your CV and apply through this link or sending an email to email@example.com