SOLVED

Outlook/Office 365 Spam Notifications

Go to solution
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Outlook/Office 365 Spam Notifications

Beginning a couple of weeks ago, there's seems to be a new feature for Office 365 Exchange Online that now collects all messages that appear as spam (per the company settings, I suppose) and sends them all to quarantine. Every three days or so, the recipient will receive an email like the one below to review those messages (or just ignore them):

pastedImage_0.png

I'm wondering what the impact this is having on those of us Marketo customers that send emails to our B2B audiences that use Exchange Online. Is this further going to make email an ineffective tactic for us (given the existing issues around spam bots creating false-positives on opens/clicks)? In the meantime, I'm going to get with our Exchange/deliverability team to see if they can offer more insight around this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_

Re: Outlook/Office 365 Spam Notifications

I just learned from our infrastructure team that specific emails have been sent to quarantine for the past five years.  It’s just that now they are allowing employees to see those quarantined emails and the opportunity to flag those that shouldn’t be marked as spam if they choose to do so.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dan_Stevens_

Re: Outlook/Office 365 Spam Notifications

I just learned from our infrastructure team that specific emails have been sent to quarantine for the past five years.  It’s just that now they are allowing employees to see those quarantined emails and the opportunity to flag those that shouldn’t be marked as spam if they choose to do so.