PrinterLogic is hiring a Marketing Operations Manager with 3-5 years experience. Position can be local or remote.
Thousands of enterprises use PrinterLogic's patent pending printer and driver management platform to deliver Mobile, Pull and Virtual printing, while eliminating print servers and providing a self-service portal that empowers end users to install their own printers. PrinterLogic is privately held and is headquartered in Saint George, Utah, with a subsidiary GmbH office located in Frankfurt, Germany.
PrinterLogic seeks an experienced Marketing Operations Lead. This position will build and manage sophisticated nurture programs and messaging for our audience as well as high-quality leads to our business. Encompassing both strategy development as well as execution, you will be a key member of the marketing team with direct responsibility for activities that will drive sales and support wider company goals.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead the efforts for marketing operations including email marketing, lifecycle marketing, lead scoring and content development
- Create sophisticated nurture programs and develop best practices for marketing automation (execution and strategy)
- Understand and manage the entire lead to sales process
- Develop new strategies for user acquisition and retention by leveraging marketing technology (SFDC, Marketo + a variety of tools)
- Write and test content within email campaigns, coordinating with overall Marketing campaign messaging and objectives
- Prove out process that includes full reporting and defining KPIs with the analytics team
- Compile, track, analyze, and present performance of drip campaigns, autoresponders, newsletters, and webinars, ensuring the various data collection mechanisms integrate and report properly.
- Work closely within the Demand Generation team to ensure website forms, lead capture and landing pages are functional and performing optimally
- Identify, diagnose and troubleshoot any issues within the marketing automation tools or CRM integrations
- Contribute to the total cross-functional effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
- Manage or support special projects and other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing automation and CRM (preferably Marketo and Salesforce)
- Highly proficient in email nurturing and best practices
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and skilled at knowing when to utilize additional resources.
- Experienced in content development
- Highly motivated and results-oriented attitude
- Solid problem solving skills and ability to work in fast-paced team environment
- Ability to multi-task and organize information and projects.
- Growth opportunities in one of America’s fastest growing software companies
- Positive, high-energy atmosphere with excellent team environment
- Training and certification opportunities available
PrinterLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics.