Do you see gray areas as an opportunity to dive in, understand, and problem solve? Do you often find inspiration in unexpected places? If you thrive in high-paced work environments, then working with Jive’s Demand Generation Team could be your next adventure!
In this role, you will be at the leading edge of digital marketing – simultaneously managing & improving our processes, working with our dedicated sales team, and resolving issues real-time. Combining this management approach with an aggressive pace drops you at the intersection of countless, fundamental business issues. The Marketing ABM Programs Manager is responsible for improving the company website and developing our overall marketing strategy. You will report into the VP of Demand Generation but are also expected to be a partner for our executive leadership teams.
An ABM Program Manager’s communication skills, keen eye for detail, and ability to frame specific issues within a broader context are vital to ensuring a smooth strategic process. We love to learn and if you do too – let’s connect.
Who we are
Based in Austin, Texas, Jive Software is part of the Aurea Software and ESW family. By taking advantage of its unique operating platform, ESW revitalizes its acquisitions for sustainable success while making customer satisfaction a top priority. ESW and its affiliated companies have been in the enterprise software space since 1988, and the group includes notable brands such as Ignite Technologies, Trilogy, and Versata.
Key Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to campaigns that drive conversions
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including CRO, SEO and PPC
- Overseeing the paid social media strategy for new customer acquisition
- Contributing to the redesign of the company website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- A/B Testing
- Work with 3rd party vendors for lead generation and ensure maximum performance
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Regularly present key metrics to stakeholders
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or equivalent
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, 3rd party Demand Gen programs and Digital channels
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience in B2B, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and/or social media (Enterprise-level preferred)
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven success interacting with executive level management to determine solutions, resolve issues, and present recommendations at a senior level
- Creative thinking: planning and developing integration strategies and approaches to realize business objectives and maximize value creation
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills; PowerPoint, Excel, Google Suite
What we would expect from you
- Be a quick learner
- Have a passion for organization
- Don’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up
- Be inquisitive – ask intelligent questions so you can firstly understand what we do and secondly make recommendations for improvement
- Classify severity – emails and meetings can bombard you with noise, you must be able to identify the true issues that need your attention
- Be self-motivated
- Drive tasks to completion – not all the tasks are yours to complete, but they are all yours to manage
- Communicate – as a remote team we rely on consistent communications
What we look for in a candidate
- Consistent track record of bringing diverse teams together to resolve common problems
- Ability to translate lessons learned into results
- A passion for data analysis (pivot tables, dashboard creation, reporting)
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Remote working experience
Compensation: $80K – 100K annual. The position is a long-term contractor position.
Location: Global (remote) - US preferred
Commitment: 40+ hours/week
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there may be a series of online evaluations and interviews. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts. Please note that you will not be paid for these interviews or skills tests.