ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CREATIVE LEADERSHIP ROLE? FOCUS RESTLESSLY ON OUR CUSTOMERS?
- Are you interested in disrupting the real estate industry with innovative technology?
- Do you have a passion for building new and efficient consumer communication processes and products to increase engagement?
- Are you driven to solve complex marketing challenges and make a lasting impact in our customer lives?
If so, If so, we would love to hear from you! Owners.com and Hubzu.com are seeking a smart, passionate, and creative Head of CRM Marketing to join our rapidly-growing, startup-like team to help take us to the next level of awesome. This is an individual contributor role on our progressive Growth team serving these online platforms.
We are revolutionizing the real estate via innovative technology, intuitive design, and creative thought leadership. We have repeatedly doubled our revenues year after year from 2016 and are aiming to continuously do so. Our vision is to connect people to homes through the world’s preferred real estate experience, one that removes stress from their journey, anticipates their needs, and fulfills their dreams. Our promise is to make real estate simple with us.
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (Atlanta, GA)
Travel: Less than 5%
Reportingto: VP Growth
Engagement: Full time, no contractor
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Constantly evaluate the automated email marketing strategy and CRM landscape and design/manage a new, efficient, innovative platform for us to use moving forward - then execute upon your new strategy running the day-to-day tactical initiatives
- Define what a successful long term contact relationship looks like with our customers through the entire home buying/selling journey, A/B test multiple email deployment times and formats, then execute upon your email marketing strategy!
- Establish and monitor email marketing KPIs to improve Deliverability Rate, Open Rate, CTR and ultimately continuous Engagement Rates
- Manage and review the quality and consistency of data captured across all customer touch points including the website, emails, alternate digital channels, etc. within our CRM environment
- Present monthly reports and analysis to executives on the growth of the marketable customer database, developing initiatives to help improve and drive customer data capture and engagement
WHAT ABOUT YOU? To accomplish the above, we expect you to have...
- A prior role where you were responsible for both strategically aligning and tactically delivering campaign management in a B2C environment
- Successful experience working within Marketo absolutely required (no exceptions even if other platforms are similar) as well as an SMS platform (Twilio preferred)
- Extreme proficiency and experience working with customer databases, data analysis, and building out intuitive and insightful data reporting mechanisms
- Excellent eye for quality email content combined with a passion for building world-class customer acquisition experiences
- As one of our top performers, we expect you to:
- Own and drive results actively
- Transmit passion and positive energy
- Go beyond call of duty
- Be curious and go deep
- Display brain power and acumen
- Deal with complexity and execute effectively
- Embrace analytical rigor
- Learn fast and often
WORKING WITH US
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- PLUS, Bonus Potential to appreciate for you going over and above
- PLUS, Equity in the parent company, Altisource (publicly traded on NASDAQ: ASPS)
- 401k plans with 50% company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 29 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Hey, free food is free food!
- Lots of team building activities, some include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and many others
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today
It is the policy of Altisource not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.