Do you excel at developing and executing marketing campaigns? Do you like variety in your work? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! Plus, did we mention we also have a flexible environment and a competitive benefits and salary package? If this sounds like an awesome opportunity and you think you’re a perfect fit to join our team as a Digital Campaign Specialist within our Dallas, Texas, office, keep reading!
Apply here: Digital Campaign Specialist - Holmes Murphy
- Build email templates, Marketo landing pages, and WordPress pages to meet campaign needs (HTML/CSS knowledge a must).
- Work with agencies to manage day-to-day performance, optimization, campaigns and programs.
- Work with internal teams to support new campaigns.
- Apply content expertise to create an audience-centric content plan that advances business objectives.
- Optimize paid search campaigns, working closely with external agencies to propel results and exceed targets.
- Apply marketing best practices and integrate them into marketing efforts.
- Identify compelling storylines to create a comprehensive and measurable content plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products required.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce required.
- Strong people skills with an ability to work as part of a team.
- An outcome-oriented personality with a high level of commitment to seeing the job from start to finish.
- Ability to bring new ideas and fresh perspective to the table, while also being able to absorb and execute feedback to meet outcomes and objectives.
- Ability to be organized and efficient, paying close attention to details while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal teams to move projects forward.
- Flexibility to work extended hours to meet business objectives when needed for events or travel.
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal and time management skills is required.
- The ability to work regular core hours Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. is required.
- Technical or college degree preferred but not mandatory.
- 2-4 years’ experience required. Experience with Marketo platform required.
- If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Digital Campaign Specialist with Holmes Murphy, apply today!