Our company is looking to expand our team. We are hiring for a Demand Gen Manager, job details below. To apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veriforce, located in The Woodlands, TX (a suburb of Houston), is seeking a Demand Generation Manager to support and scale our demand generation program. This position will report to the Director of Marketing Communications and will be responsible for implementing B2B email marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing brand awareness and generating new leads. This role will support the execution, maintenance, and continuous improvement of marketing programs, marketing automation, and other technology platforms necessary to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for campaign creation and distribution of monthly content assets, including crafting emails and landing pages, as well as using best practices for subject lines, creative, messaging, targeting, and timing
- Continually optimize marketing performance by deriving insights from campaign data and recommending actionable improvements
- Conduct ongoing maintenance and tagging of contacts by product interest, role in the organization, etc. from event lists, list purchases, and web inquiries
- Collaborate with team members to determine and refine lead scoring (behavioral and demographic)
- Partner with industry publications and organizations to execute content syndication programs
- Expand the capabilities of our marketing automation system and maintain integrations with third-party platforms
- Support CRM administrator to ensure effective data flow and segmentation across automation and CRM platforms
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with GDPR, CAN-SPAM, and other relevant regulations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably marketing B2B software and services
- 1-2 years of experience with marketing automation software (preferably Marketo)
- Experience with CRM systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Experience marketing SaaS or enterprise software for a B2B technology company