4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2018 8:01 AM by Jody Spencer

December 19th User Group?

Vanessa Porter

Hi,

I've been following the BMUG user group webpage Events | Boston Marketo User Group but I haven't seen any links for the last couple of user groups. Is there one still happening on December 19th?

Thanks!

Vanessa

• Re: December 19th User Group?
          Jody Spencer

Hi Vanessa.  Thanks for the post and patience.  It took a bit longer to secure the hotels than we had liked but we are having the events but had to shift some dates based on hotel availability.  Marketo sent out an email on our behalf this week and there will be more messages.  Here are the details I'm posting out today. 

"Birds of a Feather" Roundtables & Holiday Social – Marketo Tips Speed Dating Style

Boston Details

Date: Tuesday, Dec 11, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.

Register Today: http://bit.ly/2qZzWJl

Burlington Details

Date:  Wednesday, Dec 12, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.

Location: Burlington Marriott, One Burlington Mall Road, Burlington

Register Today: http://bit.ly/2DEusuT

• Re: December 19th User Group?
            Jody Spencer

Vanessa, I failed to respond regarding lack of communication.  We are finding that our members are not getting all of the messages regarding our events.  We have been holding in person events every other month alternating between Boston and Burlington/Waltham.   To ensure you are receiving the communications you can PM your email or fill out the form on our website: Join Today | Boston Marketo User Group .   We have been trying several options to ensure people are getting the messages but have not hit that out of the park yet .   We are hoping some solutions we are putting in place for 2019 will make it easier for people to opt into communications directly from BMUG.