Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company that just raised a huge series C round of funding! https://www.golucid.co/careers/9a545eac-bc35-438e-aab1-f47b020f5904?team=Operations
As a Marketing Systems Analyst you will be troubleshooting, designing, building, and implementing the tools and software that we use by the Marketing organization here at Lucid. Persistent curiosity with a propensity to build long term, scalable solutions is essential for success in this position. A serious candidate will need to be capable of consistent and proactive communication with business leaders and stakeholders, including executives, in a variety of roles and functions, in order to isolate problems, devise solutions, and prioritize initiatives. The business systems analyst will also work closely with software engineers and therefore must have a working understanding of software architecture as well as software development. Lucid is a quickly growing and constantly changing company, this makes it an challenging and exciting place to work; in order to be successful in this environment the Marketing Systems Analyst will need a propensity to learn new methods and tools.
- Ensure the viability scalability of systems in use Marketing and Sales
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders for relevant tools and systems
- Proactively find and create systems and process solutions to business problems
- Develop and Maintain user confidence through delivering functional, relevant, and timely solutions both proactively and in response to requests and criticism.
- Proactively communicate project timelines, progress and goals to leaders and stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience administering both Salesforce and Marketo
- A working knowledge of SQL and experience working with large amounts of data
- Experience using Java or Python for Data Processing
- Familiarity with ERP and Help Desk platforms
- Experience working with 3rd Party APIsFamiliarity with data visualization tools like Tableau