Hello all! Marketing Operation Associate position available in Waltham, details below:
Business.com is the trusted resource for the information, products and services small business owners need to run and grow their businesses. The Business.com network includes BuyerZone, a service that connects educated buyers looking to save time and money on their important business purchases with select sellers at the time they are ready to do business and BusinessNewsDaily.com, a news and information resource to help entrepreneurs build their businesses and make smart decisions about products, services and ideas.
We are on the hunt for a Marketing Operations Associate to help fuel our continued growth. As a Marketing Operations Associate, you will work closely with our SEO, product marketing and sales teams to recruit and manage quality links to our network of sites, manage, traffic and report on our online advertising operations and manage our affiliate link programs.
Specifically, your day to day job in this diverse role will include:
- Campaign trafficking: activate/deactivate campaigns; upload creative, tracked links, start and end dates
- Enable internal automated weekly reporting and client-facing reports
- Ability to set up A/B tests as per client or internal directive
- Create tracked affiliate links on demand
- Apply for new affiliate programs/networks and follow up with info/links
- Manage monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Proactively identify top organic link opportunities to improve/optimize monetization
- Manage our backlink strategy to support our organic search efforts and grow the Business.com network
- 1+ year of marketing experience, ideally with online advertising and/or SEO experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, marketing degree preferred
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Excel, SEO software tools and DFP
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- A passion for research and analysis
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and work across teams (product marketing, content, sales)
- A go-getter attitude where you’re always willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into challenges and unearth opportunities
Please submit the application with your resume.