Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing venture-backed enterprise tech startups in NYC? BetterCloud recently launched the first-ever SaaS application management and security platform, establishing an entirely new solution category and positioning the company for expansion stage growth as the $50 billion market for enterprise SaaS applications continues to evolve.
We're looking for an experienced Sr. Marketing Operations Manager for our Demand Generation team. You will lead the automation of our end-to-end marketing demand generation programs including related sales and marketing systems, campaign, measurement methods, and results. You will focus on driving our BetterCloud marketing and sales automation systems and operations to a world-class level of impact and continuous improvement. You will be responsible for marketing automation administrative duties, including integration with SFDC and other systems, and proactive tactical marketing and sales analysis support to marketing and sales initiatives. Activities may include: dashboards and reporting, end-user management, training and process, customer profiling, segmentation, scoring methodology, customer lifetime value analysis, targeted prospecting (email marketing), and campaign tracking.
You will be motivated to help build a multi-billion dollar company rather than being a small part of the machinery in a large company or wanting to focus on earlier stage start-ups. You’ll have a track record of building world-class marketing automation systems in collaboration with other cross-functional stakeholders. You should be inspired by bringing important new technologies to the entire world, not just typical enterprise, mid-market, and small business segments. You must be motivated by creating cutting edge marketing systems, programs, and results for our network of BetterClouders, customers, and partners.
- Collaborate extensively with WW programs/events/industry/product/solutions/channel/partner/field teams to ensure timely execution on all campaigns
- Own nurture system management including nurture sprint planning, prioritization, and international support
- Create necessary Marketo assets (e.g. campaigns, emails, forms, etc.) for marketing programs
- Develop, document, and produce workflow diagrams of automated marketing processes
- Manage complex automation projects including web promos, multilingual campaigns, and multi-asset initiatives
- Create and pull program and campaign reports from Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Support the development and maintenance of automated prospect and customer communications at various stages of the customer lifecycle
- Implement programs and training to increase user adoption, effectiveness, streamline workflows, and optimizing overall usage of MAP
- Knowledge and experience with CRM (Salesforce.com), Web 2.0, and marketing automation systems (Marketo, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Minimum of at least 3 years marketing experience in roles directly managing, executing, and automating marketing campaigns, webinars and/or email
- The ideal candidate will have full marketing campaign lifecycle management experience including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- He/She will have a successful track record of developing, executing and measuring marketing campaigns in a variety of delivery channels including email, online, and print as well as integrated multi-channel marketing expertise
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Salesforce.com CRM. Salesforce.com certified administrator a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Marketing Automation Platform (ex. Marketo). MAP certification a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth working closely with our VP of Marketing