Need help with the logic behind a trigger campaign

John_Agliata
Level 1

Need help with the logic behind a trigger campaign

I'm having trouble figuring out how do something in an internal alert as part of a trigger campaign and was hoping someone could help.

Here's what I want to have happen.

When a customer's data value changes to show they are participating in our CRSP program, I want to:

1) Send an email to that customer welcoming them to the program. Easy enough.

2) Send an alert to that customer's customer-care rep letting him/her know he/she should be contacting the primary contact for that account to assist them with next steps. Again, easy enough to send the alert. 

The issue I'm having is that, in the alert, I want to get the customer's name, customer ID and primary contact name, but I do not know how to accomplish this.

Can anyone help?

Part II of the problem is more complicated. From there, I want to send an email to that customer's employees letting them know they are eligible for the CRSP program. I'm not sure how to do that.

Thanks in advance!

John

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Re: Need help with the logic behind a trigger campaign

I am assuming that Customer Name, Customer ID, and Primary Contact Name are attributes on the contact record of the customer, is that a correct assumption?

If yes, you would just include a token for those values in your alert email. {{Customer Name}}, {{Customer ID}} and {{Primary Contact}} or whatever those fields are in your database.

John_Agliata
Level 1

Re: Need help with the logic behind a trigger campaign

Thanks Chris. So in the alert, the token will grab that specific customer name, ID, primary contact name for which the data value changed, yes?

John Agliata

Digital Marketing Manager

314-885-6805 (direct)

888-927-7526 (main)

John.Agliata@ConcordiaPlans.org<mailto:John.Agliata@ConcordiaPlans.org>