Radiant Vision Systems is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join its Redmond, WA team. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate, hands-on digital marketer to build a career in a rapidly growing, global environment. This individual will contribute to a range of initiatives to generate sales leads, optimize Radiant’s online presence, and drive web traffic.
In this role, you’ll be central to three critical marketing functions: marketing operations, website management, and analytics. You’ll plan and implement digital marketing campaigns in Marketo and report out results to drive continuous improvement. You’ll work closely with your marketing team members as well as external vendors to optimize our website and deliver an engaging user experience.
If you are an enthusiastic marketer with a love of data, you’d be a great fit for the team. You must be adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously, value attention to detail, and possess a natural love of learning.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Marketing Operations
- Manage Radiant’s Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo). Monitor the system to ensure ongoing operation and accuracy in data collection. Investigate and solve issues where needed.
- Manage e-mail marketing programs and distribution lists.
- Implement best practices across web and digital assets.
- Facilitate data collection while ensuring compliance with to all legal, GDPR, copyright and privacy rules and regulations.
- Website Management
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve search engine optimization, user engagement, and overall website effectiveness.
- Serve as primary contact with external web developer.
- Optimize Radiant’s Google AdWords program to meet website objectives.
- Metrics and Analytics
- Provide monthly KPIs/ analysis of marketing programs to measure effectiveness.
- Leverage analytical tools including Marketo, Google Analytics, AdWords, Dynamics CRM, and other tools if needed to gain deeper insight into business trends and customer behavior.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-year College degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field is required.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a digital marketing/marketing operations/webmaster role.
- Experience building emails and campaigns in a marketing automation platform.
- Website administration experience with solid understanding of SEO and web analytics software.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Prior experience with the following platforms a plus: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Drupal CMS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint.
- Fluent in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Some travel may be required for marketing events (<10%).
About Radiant Vision Systems
World leaders in lighting and displays rely on Radiant Vision Systems for test and measurement solutions that ensure quality, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies. Based in Redmond, WA, Radiant Vision Systems, LLC, has proven production experience with thousands of cameras testing millions of lights and displays. We approach each application with a wider range of solution options, a global base of experience, and a depth of understanding that enable us to keep raising the benchmarks for practical performance.
Apply on our website: https://www.radiantvisionsystems.com/current-openings