To apply, please go here: https://www.trycake.com/about-cake/about/?p=job%2FowcB8fwb#jobs
About the Role
CAKE from Sysco provides an innovative technology platform for restaurants. We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes email marketing. If subject lines and spam filters keep you up at night, we want to talk to you. You will be familiar with Marketo’s email automation platform and ready to dive in to analyze historical campaign performance, yet ready to optimize if anything needs a reboot. With your demonstrated success in generating and nurturing leads, nothing can stop us now.
This role will drive cohesive content, nurture, and acquisition campaigns for CAKE core products. To be successful in this role you will have strong writing/editing skills, an appetite for staying up on email trends, demand audience segmentation, constantly testing to increase opens or clicks, heart analytics and be a data **** from head to toe. It’s a giant plus if you have a strong affinity for, or experience with, the restaurant industry.
Your Day to Day
- Increase demand generation with proactive strategies and campaign implementation
- Support campaign strategy development through research and information gathering on audience challenges and needs, interactions, and asset preferences
- Planning, developing, and executing both ad-hoc communications and complex lifecycle campaigns that maximize customer retention, lead nurturing, and upsell programs
- Initiative to measure and analyze campaign effectiveness, including email and conversion metrics in addition to the bottom-line impact
- Oversee QA and end-to-end testing for email templates
- Writer, reader, social media guru, foodie and techie.Lover of working smart (e.g., leveraging apps, tools, etc.).
- Excellent writer and communicator.
- Process and documentation guru.
- High-level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Process-driven individual who relies on data to make important decisions.
- Passional for continuously optimizing for engagement and delivering measurable results
What experience/skills you'll need to have for this role...
- 3 – 5 years of demonstrated success in email marketing roles
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing and ROI analysis
- Strategic CRM focus and can suggest creative solutions in-line with business objectives
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Natural affinity for data and desire to dig into the “why” of various results.
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML
- Marketo or other Marketing Automation Platform experience preferred.
- Nice to have: Exposure to startup companies and/or travel and tourism industry.