Hi All - long time no see.
Working on a project now and I have a question for some of the experts (hint: Sanford Whiteman, Grégoire Michel, and others). To start off, an explanation of the issue. We're micrositing and adding in a new domain and CNAME. Let's say the base is www.aaa.com and the microsite is www.bbb.com. What we are trying to find is the easiest way to update LPs and Forms so that certain ones will go to aaa.com/pageName and others will go to bbb.com/pageName.
- We don't want to change the default for landing pages to bbb.com/
- Many of our pages were built using guided templates and have Forms added in via the standard form process.
- Adding in an onSuccess handler with a location tag results in a double-jump: first to the LP specified in the form and then to the LP specified in the onSuccess handler.
- In the form editor for settings, and on the LP URL settings, there's no way to change the default domain for a page.
- In the form editor settings, the only way is to swap to External URL and then C&P in the destination
What is the easiest and most efficient way to do accomplish this? Is it through a bit of JS, or do we need to add in the external URL for each form destination?