The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (Marketo) and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with designers, developers and project managers this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through Marketo. This person will have a strong foundation in marketing automation and will be tasked with creating, implementing and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital applications.
• Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements
• Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
• Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team
• Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
• Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
• Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
• Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
• 5-7 + years marketing automation experience in Marketo
• Marketo Certified Expert preferred, but not required
• Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com
• Experience with Marketo Revenue Cycle Model/Revenue Cycle Explorer preferred
• Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• Strong independent project management skills
• Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
• Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
• Excellent attention to detail
For more information about LEAF, visit www.LEAFnow.com.
To apply for this posiiton, visit www.LEAFnow.com/careers/.