We're looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our EMEA team. Rubrik was named one of the Top Startups by Linkedin. Marketing Operations is the foundation of our Corporate Marketing team. The Marketing Operations Specialist will build the programs and manage the systems required to generate consistent inbound lead traffic. They will utilize Marketo to its fullest potential, employing any and all features available to load the top of the funnel. They will maintain constant communication with sales leadership and enable our marketing and sales teams to connect with our global target customer base. They will be revenue minded and directly contribute to the continued growth of Rubrik and the Marketing organization.
Day-to-day work in Marketing Automation System:
- Independently build, test, and launch programs and campaigns in Marketo and ensure the leads flow through to Salesforce.com correctly.
- Implement, manage, and report on A/B testing
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing ops functions.
Data and reporting:
- Own data governance; from handling to clean up via uploads to Marketo and Salesforce.com. Help to reconcile data between multiple sales and marketing systems.
- Monitor and maintain data quality by following the naming convention of campaigns, the requirements of leads/contacts/accounts information, and guidelines and best practices. Ensure adherence to best practices which allows for backend tracking and reporting.
- Generate reports in Marketo and Salesforce.com to track the performance of campaigns.
- Partners with marketing team to ensure objectives are administratively supported and managed effectively for timely completion.
- Work with Sales Operations to identify any gaps in the current process and proactively resolve the issues and make recommendations to improve process.
- Support the planning and implementation of projects handled by the marketing ops team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Operations, working in a B2B environment
- Experience in Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to translate technical issues to a non-technical audience (and vice versa)
- A motivated self-starter with a high sense of ownership. Thinks ahead of problems and acts proactively
- Creative thinker
- Analytical ability
- Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of HTML a plus
- Knowledge of Demand Generation a plus
- Marketo certified a plus
- salesforce.com certified a plus
Full time hire only. No Consultant please.
Please apply here.