To apply, please go to this link: http://proteinsimple.com/career_details.html?id=558
By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The Marketing Automation Specialist position will own the global customer email program to ensure email campaigns are successfully implemented from the planning stage to execution for Bio-Techne brands. This individual will drive overall strategy and best practices for program enhancements to maximize customer value and campaign results. This person must have a passion for continually pushing the email program to the forefront in relation to competitive and industry standards. This role will support other additional digital marketing activities for Bio-Techne brands.
Works with management to identify and scope opportunities, work with project teams and end users to plan and implement marketing automation to increase customer engagement and drive revenue. Facilitates the development of ROI/effectiveness analysis. Stays abreast of new technologies and changes in the digital marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization. Continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of marketing business processes.
Perform additional duties as assigned
- Prepare Marketo emails and campaigns as needed and on time.
- Perform testing of emails, pages, and data as needed and on time.
- Assist with Marketo data hygiene, system maintenance and lead management
- Prepare and import lists into Marketo
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms or other Email Service Providers such as Marketo, Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Eloqua, Pardot, ConstantContact,
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, database concepts, and related concepts.
- Knowledge of email marketing strategies to drive customer engagement and lifecycle marketing is preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email development is preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is preferred.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices including SEO, paid search, website usability, and web analytics is preferred.
- Knowledge of business functions, ability to communicate and collect requirements.
- Skills in computer use (Excel, Access, Outlook and Internet).
- Skills in researching. & strong problem solving skills.
- Skills in administration, decision-making and leadership.
- Strong ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work hours that conform to standard business operations (8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.)
- Must have strong communication skills with an emphasis on detail, the ability to effectively communicate and interact with peers and senior management.
- The successful candidate will have strong planning skills and the demonstrated ability to handle many projects at once with a sense of priority.
- Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce is highly desired.
- Computer entry and/or typing skills are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi task.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s or equivalent with a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in email marketing/marketing automation.