Dialpad is the cloud based phone system that powers voice, video, and messages all from a single platform. With a beautifully intuitive interface that works on your existing devices, your phone system is finally as adaptable as your team.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we're a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talking—whether it's across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in Marketing Automation, Funnel Strategy, and Database management. You will also be extremely hands on with enough technical chops to solve complicated problems with minimal guidance and a can-do attitude.
- Global support of demand generation programs by executing outbound marketing campaigns and nurture programs in Marketo
- Assist with marketing campaigns and operations to develop, implement and manage an email deliverability strategy and production
- Drive and manage the data capture and maintenance strategy (i.e. web form and data hygiene)
- Ownership of the build email/landing page, setup, segmentation, and deployment
- Analyze and report on campaign performance; communicate results and provide/implement improvement recommendations
- Engage with sales operations to ensure audience segments, personas and lists are accurate for communication delivery and partner to create clear and detailed requirements for new list activities
- 2-5 years of experience in Marketing, Operations or Technology
- 2+ years of experience working in Marketo(Across the board experience including Campaign Execution)
- 1+ years of experience working in SFDC(Experience with Reports, Campaigns, and Lead Routing are a plus)
- Perfect Planner - Experience with project prioritization
- Love Puzzles - Ability to troubleshoot
- Quick Thinker - Able to perform damage control on a moment’s notice
- Cross-Functional and Jack of All Trades - You will wear multiple hats in this role and will be working cross-functionally with teams in SF, BC, and TX.
- Calm - You will be engaged in many high-intensity situations with close deadlines. Comfortable with priority changes and context switching
- Team Player - Teamwork, leadership, very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent - Work under minimal supervision and self-motivation
- Detail oriented - You tend to triple check your work
- Open Minded and Engaging - No assumptions, must be able to reach out to all teams and members with equal respect and collaboration
- Hyper-organized - There will be large amounts of documentation, both existing and newly developed processes you will need to manage
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books, country music, table tennis - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There’s no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> San Jose <> New York. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.