At Marvel Marketers, it is our goal to make clients incredibly successful through Expert Services, Strategic Partnerships, and Training. We work with some of the largest brands in Silicon Valley and need the best and the brightest to make them successful.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be given the responsibility of making some of our most recognizable, most challenging and rewarding clients successful in their Marketing Automation and Digital Marketing efforts.
You will be partnering with our clients to provide thought leadership in Digital Marketing, Account Management, and owning Client Retention, Expansion and Satisfaction, all while protecting Marvel Marketers’ very strong Industry Brand.
To be a successful Customer Success Manager, you:
- Will be one of our key project leaders, take key ownership and accountability of named Enterprise Accounts
- Will be the trusted adviser to our incredible clients by helping them make key business decisions which will directly impact their business
- Have excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build valuable relationships with our stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts and deal effectively with challenges as they come up
- Will be responsible for immediately establishing yourself as an expert and trusted advisor in the Digital Marketing Space
- Will manage the delivery and coordination of QBR’s both internal and client-facing for your clients
- Proactively communicate verbally, in writing, and in meetings to ensure a seamless flow of information
- Contribute to the Marvel Marketers Knowledge base on Customer Success Management best practices and tips and tricks on making our clients incredibly successful
- Identify and produce case studies and wins for our clients
- Will identify new opportunities, you will own the scoping and budgeting process
We want to hear from you if you’re passionate about:
- Expanding customer use cases
- Cultivating client relationships
- Account management, including: Strategy proposals , Goal setting, Operational oversight, Opportunity identification
- Advocating customer needs cross-departmentally
- Overseeing account escalations and task management
- People who understand what is meant as well as what is said
- 5+ years of account management and/or Customer Success experience. Ideally within the Marketing Automation or CRM environments
- Proven track record of Account management, stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Enterprise experience, ideally with a Fortune 100 Company
- Experience in the digital marketing space, ideally with Marketo and Salesforce
- Expert ability to communicate value to very sophisticated clients, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Project and Time Management ability
- Proficient in Salesforce as a user
- Comfort with ambiguity, with the ability to be flexible, agile and quick to adapt
- Strong collaboration and skills in building positive fun team cultures
- Experience with overseeing the complete project cycle from inception to completion through the leveraging of internal resources
- Excellent business acumen, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing ( We still need a lot built to support our growth)
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themselves successful
- People who leave their ego at home and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
About Marvel Marketers:
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Experience Management and ABM Consultancy. Our clients are sophisticated so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Digital Marketing Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
Please note: Marvel is seeking individuals authorized to work within the country the position is located at, and are not offering any immigration and/or visa sponsorship at this time
Supported by TalentX Staffing: We solve for X. Learn more at talentxstaffing.com.