Scoring tokens and smart lists have slightly different names - is this an issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scoring tokens and smart lists have slightly different names - is this an issue?

I'm creating a global scoring program. I've updated the SPARQ edition tokens and am now creating smart lists for each of the tokens I'm going to apply globally. A few of my smart lists are named slightly differently from the tokens they use. Is this an issue? 

I was hoping to create a smart list for 'Clicks link to access thought leadership content' but I'm not sure how to do this. Which links are for thought leadership content is something I'd have to evaluate link by link. If you're trying to score this differently from 'Clicks any link' what do you do? Do you just include an extra Change Score in the program for the individual email you're going to send out, so when the user Engages by clicking the link, you score an additional # of pts? 

Thanks,

David

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Scoring tokens and smart lists have slightly different names - is this an issue?

David,

First, token names DO NOT have to match names anywhere else. It will still work. It would be ideal to make them close so it is clear how the system links together.

Second, do this:

Clicks on Thought Leadership:
Visits Web Page CONTAINS "/thought-leadership/" <-or a LIST of URLs is ok too

Clicks Link - Standard (any other link)
Visits Web Page NOT CONTAINS "/thought-leadership/" <--this is the inverse of the other one.