Love training and educating the next generation of marketing unicorns? Want to work in a unique environment that values the uncommon? LeadMD is seeking an experienced professional with comprehensive and in-depth experience leading, marketing, and administering corporate training and education programs. This position will be responsible for working with various stakeholders to build and maintain the design and delivery of curriculum and training programs and curriculum.
This individual will possess an Innovative bent towards the development and oversight of curriculum creation for a cutting-edge learning management platform and instructor-led programs. The Training & Development Specialist will handle a variety of situations and tasks involving our Experience Accelerator Program, market-facing training programs, and building a solid operations foundation for all learning products. The role will support LeadMD’s Packaged Services department by evaluating education needs, identifying gaps, creating training programs, maintaining training tracking systems and developing curriculum for learning products. They will work closely with the Director to develop curriculum, update content, and facilitate training.
- Identify and create curriculum for our learning management system, virtual and instructor-led training programs
- Utilize classroom, online learning methods and blended learning where appropriate, translating ideas into a learning forum
- Ability to understand a learning outcome and work backward, to form learning paths
- Design training measurement plans and conduct course evaluations
- Coordinate needs assessment process and address learning opportunities
- Work with exceptional instructors to generate high-quality creative courses targeted to a wide range of students
- Write quizzes, homework assignments, and exams
- Record lessons, explanations, and content on camera and on the tablet
- Develop and manage regular training plans for Packaged Services
- Create curriculum for varied learning products
- Conduct department-wide training needs assessments and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Select appropriate training methods or activities for Packaged Services integration, implement required methodology
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Communicate effectively on training program by building and maintaining specific curricula knowledge
- Collaborate on, analyze, and improve all training programs
Experience Accelerator Program
- Assist with development of training for Marketing Experience Accelerator Program
- Design, prepare, and manage educational curriculum and related materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training
- Gather feedback from Associates and Director after each program iteration
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques, make recommendations to adapt as needed
- Market the Experience Accelerator Program to desired audience
- Review resumes and conduct interviews with external candidates to determine fit
- Coordinate team interviews and create welcome packets
- Top candidates will be well versed in MarTech products including Marketo and Salesforce
- Proven experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating training events in a professional setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Experience with modern learning solutions and authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Presenter Video Express, Articulate Storyline
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate) and implement the full learning cycle (relate, tell, show, do, review and apply)
- Advanced organizational, time management, and communication skills
In addition to a competitive salary, LeadMD offers 100% employer paid medical, dental & vision benefits for employees, unlimited PTO, quarterly reward opportunities, and a retirement plan with employer match. Check out our benefits offerings here: http://leadmd.com/benefits
- Great North Scottsdale Location
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun monthly events
- Fully stocked Snacks, Beverages, Coffee & Tea
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
LeadMD, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
LeadMD is a tribe (you read that right) of seasoned marketing and sales experts with a massive bend towards strategy, technology, and results. We believe that “marketing must equal revenue,” and through our Revenue Acceleration Methodology, we help organizations cut through the clutter and focus on achieving exceptional results. We are an employee-owned company and that ownership comes with responsibilities not commonly offered to “employees.”
We started our journey right around the birth of Marketing Automation in 2009 - it was a great time to be born. Since that time LeadMD has become the Platinum Partner of the leading Marketing Automation Software, Marketo, and a leading partner of platforms such as Engagio, Bizible and Salesforce.com. But, we're not all about tech - we help drive results for our clients by integrating the core elements of a successful revenue engine; strategy, planning, performance, technology, and talent. We embrace the impossible and challenge the status quo in order to accelerate revenue and achieve results.
Basically, if you found the perfect marketer and started cloning them - that's us. LeadMD is like marketer multiplicity, minus the degradation that can come with cloning of course! Anyway, we do what other agencies and consultants dread - we actually work, and we have a blast doing it. Marketing is what we love. So, if you want to walk into your office each day and genuinely pioneer the landscape of marketing - LeadMD might be something to check out.
WHY JOIN THE LEADMD FREIGHT TRAIN:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At LeadMD, we're committed to bringing passion and customer success to the forefront of marketing services. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. Our work life balance philosophy is that a huge part of life is work and we love what we do!
WE OPERATE UNDER FIVE CORE VALUES:
- We Over Me: While we value and require individual strengths, our best comes from working together with a single common vision. Teamwork makes the dream work.
- We Stand In Your Shoes: We give the respect we expect to receive. We seek to understand each other’s perspective while sharing knowledge, gaining trust and succeeding together.
- We Are Better Than Yesterday: We push each other. The status quo is our competition. ‘Good enough’ is our enemy. We believe small improvements result in BIG impacts.
- We Believe In Transparency: We feel safe in transparency because facts are blameless. Whether favorable or not, nothing is gained by keeping information to ourselves.
- We Have Fun In Everything We Do: Winning is fun! Learning is fun. Being together is fun. We enjoy the work we do, the problems we solve, and the people we do it with, both clients and co-workers.