What's an example of what you're trying to achieve?
Suppose if I have created a campaign in Marketo and I want that campaign to sync with Salesforce campaign.
What are the different options available in Marketo to do that?
2 of 2 people found this helpful
hi Mayank Patel, Assuming here you're trying to sync Marketo program to a SFDC campaign..
You can sync via the Marketo program level, directly in the Summary section...
- Note: The SFDC Campaign statuses need to match with the Marketo program's exactly. You can "Create New" from Marketo's SFDC Campaign Sync to ensure this.
You can also sync via a Smart Campaign through these Flow steps
If you're attempting to use SFDC flow steps and want to create SFDC campaign(s) from Marketo, you will need to...
1. "Create New" from the Salesforce Campaign Sync feature in the Marketo program,
2. wait about 5-15 minutes (depending how long your sync is)
3. in SFDC, verify the newly created SFDC campaign has all your Marketo campaign statuses are synced over correctly
4. in Marketo program, disconnect your SFDC campaign by clicking the synced campaign and selecting "None" and save