E Source is hiring an event marketing specialist in our Boulder, CO office. More info and apply at http://www.esource.com/careers
Great work environment | work-life balance
E Source provides independent research, analytics, and consulting and advisory services to utilities and other key players in the energy marketplace. Our mission is to increase the effectiveness of our members’ operations, programs, and customer relationships while advancing the efficient use of energy.
Are you a motivated, energized marketer who excels at blending the creative with the analytical? Do you love the thrill of building a holistic marketing campaign, executing it, and watching the results flow in? Then this may be the job for you! You’ll get lots of hands-on experience and there’s plenty of growth potential.
E Source is looking for an Event Marketing Specialist to add to our team. This role will be responsible for implementing and evaluating our integrated marketing campaigns by designing and building email programs to drive event attendance, running our online events from start to finish, and managing our vendor relationship for hosting our online events.
Our ideal marketer is creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and a great writer. We are looking for an individual who understands digital marketing principles and tactics, especially related to list segmentation and targeting, email marketing, and analytics. Plus, we hope you’re flexible, energetic, and brimming with personality.
- Make heavy use of Marketo for campaigns, segmentation, and data analysis
- Find creative ways to obtain data to make effective marketing decisions
- Practice good list hygiene and standardization to improve audience-targeting capabilities
- Be an essential part of the event execution for on-site and online events
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum of two years of marketing experience, preferred
- Experience with email marketing
- Basic HTML experience
- Know your way around a marketing automation tool, preferably Marketo
- Salesforce experience, preferred
- Superstar copywriter
- Highly organized, dependable go-getter who can pivot on a dime, work quickly, and meet multiple deadlines
- Can work independently or collaboratively as the situation dictates