Jive is the leading provider of communication and collaboration solutions for business. Jive-powered collaboration hubs and interactive intranets dramatically improve employee engagement, alignment, and productivity by providing one place to connect, communicate, and work together. Millions of users and many of the world’s most successful companies rely on Jive day in and day out to get work done, harness institutional knowledge, and stay ahead of competitors.
Jive is looking for a full-time/part-time remote contractor to support the planning and execution of our acquisition and customer install base marketing programs. The individual will join a team of experienced digital marketers that support go-to-market programs across a broad set of products that make up Aurea - a division of ESW Capital.
- Work with program managers from acquisition and customer marketing teams to plan execution strategies that support lead, opportunity and revenue goals
- Build emails, landing pages, forms, smart campaigns and other components within Marketo to enable go-to-market strategies
- Monitor and troubleshoot marketing automation and lead management issues to ensure optimal delivery and tracking of marketing programs
- Project manage end-to-end execution of all campaign element
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 5 + years of Marketing Automation experience
- Strong Marketo and Salesforce experience with a solid background in supporting complex marketing automation implementations
- Past hands-on experience scaling demand generation programs including nurture and other outbound programs
- Experience operating in an integrated campaign environment that includes PPC, SEO, display, and social ad platforms
- Familiarity with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau etc.
- Document processes and communicate improvements to increase marketing team’s efficiency
- Solid business sense balanced with technical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience a plus
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science or a related field
If interested to learn more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org