Can you tell us a little more about your needs ?
- On going or one shot ?
- CRM used ?
- Marketo only records or sync'ed records ?
Hi Greg, we are looking for an ongoing tool to do a cross entity sync that correctly represents in MKTO. For example a lead and contact in DCRM synced to a contact in DCRM and one person in MKTO. We did our research at the time and could not find a tool that did everything we needed. Perfect & Merge has been build the tool to better fit our needs, but I am curious if another company has successfully navigated the cross entity merge.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hi Cyndi - the name of the product is M-Clean. It's able to merge MSD leads with contacts using the MSD API (calling it directly from within the tool).
In addition to Dan’s recommendation, you need a tool that works in Marketo.
There are a couple of key success factors to pay attention to:
- how the solution you choose consumes API calls
- how fast it can perform merges, how many merges it can run per day / week / month, which is linked to the first point
- how flexible are the rules to select the winning field values when the 2 records you merge have a value for the same field
- where and how is secured the information that is, even temporarily, extracted from Marketo (GDPR sensitiveness )