We are looking to add a Digital Marketing Project Manager to our amazing team of superheroes. As we continue to grow rapidly, so does the demand for technical smart people who can help us grow our business. In this role, you will be given the responsibility of making some of our largest, recognizable, most challenging and rewarding clients successful in their Marketing Automation and Digital Marketing efforts.
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful launch, maintenance, and growth of our strategic projects. You will proactively building relationships with our clients that will ensure customer satisfaction, project team satisfaction, retention, and growth. Because of our incredibly strong industry brand you must be prepared to represent Marvel Marketers with our clients delivering a level of service above and beyond expectations. Must have experience in Marketing Automation Space (Ideally with Marketo).
This is a remote position for candidates located within the U.S.
- Direct and manage project development from inception through delivery across named Enterprise Accounts.
- Be a key leader on the project team, working seamlessly with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholders.
- Build and Manage Project Plans against your accounts, ensuring all projects are on time, in scope and within budget.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and advise on corrective actions.
- Manage and oversee execution of all processes/workflows within your client projects from Intake through QA and to customer delivery and maintenance.
- Ensure that project team has the right processes and communication plan to do their work
- Be the expert in building valuable relationships with our clients to ensure retention and proactive management of recurring multi-year accounts.
- Closely engage, manage, and nurture our projects to identify and eliminate risk of a poor client experience.
- Establish yourself as an extension of our client’s teams as a trusted advisor and help them make key business decisions which will directly impact their business.
You will be successful in this role if:
- You proactively communicate verbally, in writing, and in meetings to ensure a seamless flow of information.
- You contribute to the Marvel Marketers knowledge base on Project Management best practices and tips and tricks on making our clients incredibly successful.
- You build expertise quickly and thoroughly
- As you identify new opportunities, you will assist in the scoping and budgeting process.
- 3+ Years experience in project management in the digital marketing space
- Proficiency in one or more project management softwares
- Enterprise experience, ideally with a Fortune 100 Company
- Experience in the digital marketing space, ideally with Marketo and Salesforce
- Expert ability to communicate value to very sophisticated clients, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert stakeholder and relationship management Skills
- Strong Project and Time Management ability
- Comfort with ambiguity, with the ability to be flexible, agile and quick to adapt
- Proven track record of success and professionalism
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong preference for building/establishing templates, repeatable processes, and structure
- Strong collaboration and skills in building positive fun team cultures
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing ( We still need a lot built to support our growth)
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themselves successful
- People who leave their ego at home and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
About Marvel Marketers:
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Experience Management and ABM Consultancy. Our clients are sophisticated so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Digital Marketing Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
Please note: Marvel is seeking individuals authorized to work within the country the position is located at, and are not offering any immigration and/or visa sponsorship at this time
If this position looks interesting, click here or visit our website at www.marvelmarketers.com
Supported by TalentX Staffing: We solve for X. Learn more at talentxstaffing.com.