My company Sauce Labs is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our growing Marketing team. If you or somebody you know fits the criteria, have them apply!
Marketing Automation Specialist
Sauce Labs is looking for a hands-on Marketing Automation Specialist to assist and enhance our automated Marketing campaign programs. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, this person will collaborate with the Marketing team members to design, implement, and track all global integrated marketing campaigns in Marketo to create leads and move through the funnel. This role will build all marketing assets, design strategic engagement campaigns, execute campaigns and report on results.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic environment. This person will have proven experience designing, implementing, and tracking campaigns across a wide range of campaign types and disciplines. The ideal candidate will be a Marketo power user.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the Marketing team to develop and execute measurable marketing programs in Marketo from start to finish using a variety of methods including webinars, events, email, newsletters, etc.
- Create all assets and elements required for campaigns (i.e. emails, landing pages, forms, etc within our marketing automation platform Marketo)
- Create and maintain a campaign calendar to ensure a consistent stream of leads across multiple channels, aligning closely with EU campaign manager on regional activities
- Develop and implement a strategy for continuous testing and optimization in Marketing Automation platform using A/B and multivariate testing methodologies
- Conduct inbound and outbound campaign analytics, reporting and recommendations
- Perform data cleansing and enrichment processes, driving best practices in data management
- Assist in the maintenance and optimization of the marketing automation platform including lead lifecycle workflows, data enrichment, scoring, multi-touch drip nurture emails, segmentation, and workflows
- Reinforce and support marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene and troubleshooting
- Track conversion rates from all lead sources, report on progress and make ongoing recommendations for improvements based on data
- Develop and document processes and procedures to drive marketing efficiencies
- Meet regularly with Business Development Reps (BDRs) and Inside AEs to monitor lead quality and provide feedback to the Marketing team.
- Stay up to date with email, technology,and automation trends, tools, best practices, news and potential partnerships that could drive results for Sauce Labs
- College degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years experience in high-tech B2B campaign execution and operations, integrated marketing and demand generation
- 2+ years direct experience managing or working in a Marketing Automation Platform (preferably Marketo) as well as direct experience using Salesforce CRM, building reports and campaigns
- Comfortable working in all our marketing technologies
- Ability to think logically and critically when troubleshooting along with a desire to grow your technical skill set
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors, and manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Expertise in CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and other best practices related to marketing automation a plus
- Proficient with MS Excel and HTML
- Full Circle Insight experience a plus