As a Marketing Automation Business Partner you will have held multiple marketing positions and are well versed in business acumen outside of Marketing and Marketing Automation. You have the technical aptitude and business acumen to design and implement 1:1 marketing programs to move leads through a “buyers journey”. You are comfortable analyzing the key causes of data integrity issues (accuracy, duplication and completeness), drive processes/systems that solve these issues and communicate them with confidence to the internal team. You are also comfortable moving a strategy forward with confidence.
In return, you get an awesome opportunity to work with amazing clients (some of the fanciest in the Valley) and awesome people who love to have fun while getting stuff done! We are growing fast, which means you grow with us! We also typically have large scale ongoing engagements so you have the opportunity to really understand the client’s business first hand.
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who learns quickly, thrives in fast-paced environments, and appreciates the strength in using data to drive decisions. Experience with Marketo is a must, but if you have experience with a similar platform that could work too.
- Design, build, and test complex workflows independently
- Design and pull reports to create dashboards
- Make recommendations to stakeholders based on actionable insights
- Provide expertise and implement campaigns to build a best-in-class marketing database and increase engagement with customers over time, leveraging both marketing automation and general B2B marketing acumen
- Design, automate, and execute Marketo campaigns
- Understand stakeholder objectives, share implementation plans, and deliver results in a timely manner
- Partner with local and global stakeholders to shape, build, and launch engaging email campaigns
- Minimum 4-6 years relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in Marketo
- Experience with SFDC or other CRMs
- Experience in business analytics and data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process and quality orientation with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and work in a cross-functional environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
Nice to Haves:
- Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with/passionate about industry best practices
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience with other automation platforms
- Experience in software or high-tech marketing is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in working in a remote position
About Marvel Marketers:
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Experience Management and ABM Consultancy. Our clients are sophisticated so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Digital Marketing Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
Please note: Marvel is seeking individuals authorized to work within the country the position is located at, and are not offering any immigration and/or visa sponsorship at this time
Supported by TalentX Staffing: We solve for X. Learn more at talentxstaffing.com.