As a Marketing Automation Consultant, your job will be to partner with our clients to make them successful in their Marketing Automation efforts. This includes:
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Optimization
- Executing Marketo Programs soup to nuts
- Implementing New Pilot Programs to prove out the value of Marketing Automation
- Keeping up with new features and functionality
- Partnering with the Client to become an extension of their team to become an invaluable resource to them.
You must have the technical aptitude and business acumen to design and implement 1:1 marketing programs to move leads through a “buyers journey”. You must be comfortable analyzing the key causes of data integrity issues (accuracy, duplication and completeness), drive processes/systems that solve these issues and communicate them with confidence to the internal team. You must be comfortable moving a strategy forward with confidence.In return, you get an awesome opportunity to work with amazing clients (some of the fanciest in the Valley) and awesome people who love to have fun while getting stuff done! We are growing fast, which means you grow with us! We also typically have large scale ongoing engagements so you have the opportunity to really understand the client’s business first hand.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with stakeholders on marketing teams to drive campaign execution and operations
- Own end-to-end management of marketing campaigns (In some cases Globally)
- Design/localize, automate and optimize regional demand generation campaigns through Marketo
- Data management (incl. segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in the Salesforce (CRM)
- Build, manage and maintain reports/dashboards within Salesforce CRM (Desirable but not required)
- Automate and improve data integrity operations (where possible)
- Essentially Strategically Partner with our clients on their Digital Marketing Automation efforts
When working with clients you will:
- Develop and enhance service delivery offerings and methodologies for working with Marketo customers to increase the strategic and business value they achieve with using Marketo
- Spot new services opportunities and work with sales to close new services business
- Help us build Marvel Marketers into a First Class Consulting Organization
- 2-4 years experience in Marketing/ Marketo/ Automation
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Deep understanding of Marketing & Sales processes in mid-size and large enterprises
- Deep expertise in marketing automation processes including lead management, campaign management and marketing
- Expertise with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise-level Marketing Automation system (Marketo experience required)
- Analytics Driven
- Excellent client management skills, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presence
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 15%
Nice to haves:
- Previous Consulting experience is strongly preferred but not required
- Marketo Certification Highly Desirable
- Nurture Expertise HUGE plus
The position allows for tons of autonomy and asks for utmost professional maturity in return. Not knowing the answer is ok, not figuring it out is not. The Marketing Automation industry is new, exciting, and ever changing. The ideal candidate would not just tolerate but thrive in such ambiguous conditions. If you like new challenges, and want to work with some of the coolest companies in the world, this is right for you.
About Marvel Marketers:
Marvel Marketers (www.marvelmarketers.com) is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Experience Management and ABM Consultancy. Our clients are sophisticated so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Digital Marketing Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marvel Marketers offers Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Optional Chiropractic), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time, 401K, Full Bootcamp Marketo Level 1 and Level 2 Training, Flexible Health Spending, Ongoing Training programs and an epic team of people to work with.
Please note: Marvel is seeking individuals authorized to work within the country the position is located at, and are not offering any immigration and/or visa sponsorship at this time
Supported by TalentX Staffing: We solve for X. Learn more at talentxstaffing.com.