Fenergo is seeking a B2B Digital Marketing Executive to join their Dublin-based Marketing team This is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive Digital Marketing Executive to be part of a fast-growing company and to work on global digital marketing campaigns!
In your capacity as Fenergo’s Digital Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the Digital Team to further develop and build Fenergo’s digital marketing presence globally.
- Digital Marketing Campaigns:
Working collaboratively with both the Digital and Content team, you will be responsible for creating, testing, executing and measuring the effectiveness of all digital marketing campaigns and events such as end-to-end webinars, product launches & thought leadership campaigns.
- Admin & Support:
You will provide administrative support to the Marketing Team including managing marketing finance and providing logistical support for events / design. You will assist in the management of third party agencies such as internal marketing, digital, PR, print management, promotional, website development agencies etc.
- Digital Marketing Reports:
You will provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the Head of Marketing across all digital activities – website stats, social media influence, search engine marketing (PPC and SEO), conversion performance, digital lead generation, digital advertising effectiveness etc. You will also work closely with the Marketing Intelligence Specialist to ensure incorporation of these results into the VP / C-Suite reports. You will be provided with full training on all reporting software tools (Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce.com etc.).
- Social Media:
You will work closely with the Digital Marketing team to research social posts, plan monthly, quarterly and yearly calendar outlooks and introduce actions to drive conversions. Furthermore, you will monitor the social media environment and provide first port-of-call interaction with our social media audience.
- At least 2 years B2B marketing experience in ideally in finance or software solutions.
- Previous experience using a marketing automation system (Marketo, Hubspot. Eloqua, Pardot), CMS system (MODX, WordPress) and webinar platform (Go to Webinar, On24).
- A highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Very strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering a high standard of work.
- The ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Enjoy learning new technologies that enhance Fenergo’s digital presence.
- Skilled in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and different social media channels.
- 2:1 Degree in Marketing or a business-related degree
What do we offer you as an international host?
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined and extensive mentoring and training; classroom and online through ‘Fenergo University’. Role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more
- A welcoming, friendly, supportive environment, we are an equal opportunities employer and are passionate about diversity (BME, LGBTQ + and beyond)
- Smart casual attire, yes you can put away those boring suits, you can drop the greys, navies, blacks and step into colour and comfort, unless you are meeting a client, you don’t need to wear business clothing again. We operate in a smart casual world, think Google meets Gap then sprinkle on some Dior or just stick with GAP.
- Free Barista & pizza days, in-office fruit deliveries
- State-of-the-art new offices in the heart of Dublin’s Docklands with great facilities, canteen and games area
Location: Dublin City Centre
Click here to apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/881234532/