Hey all! I'm hiring a new Marketing Automation Specialist role at Berklee College of Music. You would be working with the Enrollment Marketing team, which focuses specifically on enrolling students to Berklee College of Music and the Boston Conservatory for undergraduate, graduate, online, and summer programs. We're a cool group to work with, we have a comfortable and relaxed environment in Back Bay, and, of course, we love music. (Non musicians welcome!) Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have at firstname.lastname@example.org. The full description is available here: Berklee College of Music External Career
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Marketing Automation Manager, the Enrollment Marketing Automation Specialist will collaborate with other Specialist-level team members to provide world-class communication to students and prospects of Berklee. Using Marketo, the Enrollment Marketing Automation Specialist builds seamless, efficient, and effective marketing automation tracks covering first touch to matriculation and beyond, and works diligently to discover, create, and refine opportunities to reach new potential students.
A background in lead generation/optimization and marketing automation is desired, ideally within Marketo. Experience within higher education, the music industry, and/or a B2C-oriented environment is preferable. The ideal candidate must love working with marketing automation tools on a daily basis, effectively manage deadlines, and be extremely detail oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as a day-to-day Marketo power user specializing in communications to students and prospects at Berklee
• Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns in Marketo, including Smart List building, email templates and creative, engagement programs, testing, analytics, and more
• Design, implement, and monitor robust lead nurture campaigns and one-time promotional emails for all areas of the college
• Drive and manage email process and best practice: content, messaging, segmentation, and list management for maximum revenue and profitability
• Develop and manage content marketing assets with in-house creative teams
• Collaborate and share best practices with marketing stakeholders across the college
• Collaborate with and support other Marketing Automation Specialists on the team
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities, projects, and resources with great efficiency and attention to detail; eager to take on new projects
• Creative, open-minded, and enthusiastic about seeking new solutions to challenges
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others without formal authority
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a great attitude and be a self-starter with the ability to work in a team-based, fast-paced atmosphere with high standards for quality, accuracy, and innovation.
• Strong teamwork skills, including the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders and communicate ideas clearly.
• Knowledge of today’s music styles, leading musical figures, music technologies, and general structure of the music industry.
• Minimum three years of marketing experience with at least one year of hands-on work with a marketing automation platform (ideally Marketo)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent is required
• Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
• Experience in project management and project tracking
For more information, or to apply, click here: Berklee College of Music External Career