1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hey Sean Richards
I am happy to hear that you are planning to use it
I cannot share specific examples but if you'll search for __ft_utm_content or __lt_utm_campaign on google you might find some.
In any case, I'd recommend installing the code first on some test page and test it with your web team before implementing it or any other code on your production website.
In most of the cases I helped customers implementing this code we've configured a smart campaign to operate the data like that:
1. All the FT & LT fields are created first in SFDC so the data will be visible there as well.
2. Upon a form fill out AND the lead source is empty >
- IF UTM Source IS NOT EMPTY set it as the lead source
- IF Referrer IS NOT EMPTY set it as the lead source
- DEFAULT set Website Form as the lead source
- IF UTM Medium IS NOT EMPTY set it as the lead sub-source
Let me know if you have further questions.
Thanks for writing back! Appreciate it.
I have all the fields setup (FT, LT, MT) I didn't have a field for the referrer though as all the guides and conversations in the community I have seen, never had a field for Referrer.
I see how this is useful data though as a means to populate lead source. I'll aim to build this into our implementation.