I am in the process of hiring am automation/operations manager and looking to have him do a project of some sort to help me understand his level of expertise. Is there anything else I can do to confirm skill level?
A few ideas I have are:
- Identify lifecycle operational campaign, what are the rule and is there already a campaign set up based on lifecycle status?
- How many leads are in nurture campaigns that are not identified as MQLs
- Build a campaign for an upcoming event
- how would you identify the audience?
- how would you create content/emails
- what would be your strategy for pre-during-post
- Create a smart list (include parameters)
- how would you test and learn in real time to inform content/deliverability etc.
Please let me know if you have any other ideas.