If you are interested, please feel free to mention Lahn Bain as a referral.
Marketing Automation Manager
VIPRE Security Clearwater, Florida
Listed on LinkedIn & I pasted the description below:
Join an energetic marketing team in one of the hottest growing tech industries—cybersecurity. VIPRE Security, a brand of the j2 Cloud Services division of j2 Global, is the highest-rated, award-winning internet security solution protecting millions of businesses, solution providers and home users worldwide. Backed by cutting-edge machine learning, one of the world’s largest threat intelligence clouds and real-time behavior monitoring, VIPRE delivers unmatched protection against today’s most aggressive threats.
Our headquarters is conveniently located in Clearwater, FL, just east of US 19 on State Road 60 across from the Clearwater Mall with free parking for all employees. Join our team and help us fight the cybercriminals and protect against malware by delivering solutions that help keep users, websites, emails and applications safe with modern, innovative security technology.
Marketing Automation Manager
VIPRE is currently seeking an experienced marketing automation manager. This is a critical role to the entire VIPRE organization. As part of our Marketing team, this position will work closely with our demand gen, channel partner, and sales teams to build and execute the online aspects of our marketing campaigns to drive Consumer, SMB customers and Partner acquisition and retention.
We are looking for an individual that combines both creative and analytical skills with a background in marketing automation platforms, Salesforce CRM, and partner portal platforms. Responsibility extends beyond traditional marketing automation roles and supports the entire marketing tech stack offering the opportunity for a broader engagement and growth opportunity. This position works closely with our marketing team to develop, test, deploy, and report necessary tactics to improve and optimize email campaigns and communications, including user engagement and conversion. You should have strong project management skills, a great eye for creative and a passion for marketing.
- Support marketing team by handling the setup, execution, and tracking of online aspects of marketing programs, including email marketing, lead nurturing, landing pages, webinars, and performance tracking.
- Manage the administration of Marketo including: optimization of lead flow between CRM and Marketo, leads analysis, naming conventions/nomenclature, accuracy of reporting, campaign setup and other operational functions that support digital demand gen efforts.
- Ensure accuracy of campaign results in marketing automation and CRM system.
- Manage database, email deliverability and email best practices.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to sync lead and campaign information between marketing automation and our CRM tool.
- Provide guidance to marketing teams on available marketing lists for campaign use and ensure database cleanliness.
- Provide day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of the systems, as well as act as the first line of defense for system support.
- Work with Work with content contributors and designers to produce creative and engaging, high performing email layouts.
- Support marketing programs and activities across the entire marketing tech stack including Marketo, Salesforce, Litmus, WhatCounts, partner portal (Impartner) and others.
- Test subject lines, layout, format, creative, frequency, segmentation, etc. to continuously improve email and program results.
- Report on email performance, lead flow conversions and make recommendations for future improvements based results, customer input and your own creative ideas
- Actively apply knowledge of best practices and previous campaign performance to optimize those campaigns to achieve traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, engagement, conversion and lead volume
- 3+ years of hands-on email marketing experience (B2B and B2C experience preferred)
- 2 years’ experience with Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot and CRM systems, specifically with emails, nurture campaigns, forms, landing pages, templates, campaigns, and reporting
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Basic HTML/CSS email coding skills
- Experience with partner portal platforms a plus, but not required
- Strong technical background in marketing automation plus the ability and desire to expand current technical skillset
- Experience managing projects across functional areas and departments/work groups
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle/nurturing marketing, segmentation and testing strategies
- Advanced analytical skills with passion for data and metrics with ability to interpret data and provide recommendations for optimizing marketing campaigns
- Ability to articulate and champion A/B testing, email best practices and optimization
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, proactively seek help and/or find solutions as issues arise, meet deadlines, and prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functional teams, while also being able to work autonomously
- A highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment.
- Strong business, marketing and information systems acumen
- Great teammate with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree required